Monday, September 14, 2009

Sometimes When We Touch.

This song attracts me to Olivia Ong when most of the people do not really know who she is.
There are people telling me that this song is overly-exposed. Meaning, there are too many versions sang by too many people. Well, somehow i feel that Olivia has put a very unique feeling to this song.


You ask me if I love you and I choke on my reply
Id rather hurt you honestly than mislead you with a lie
And who am I to judge you on what you say or do
Im only just beginning to see the real you
And sometimes when we touch
The honestys too much and I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you till I die
Till we both break down and cry
I want to hold you till the fear in me subsides

Romance and all its strategy leaves me battling with my pride
But through the insecurity some tenderness survives
Im just another writer, still trapped within my truths
A hesitant prize fighter still trapped within my youth

And sometimes when we touch
The honestys too much and I have to close my eyes and hide

Till we both break down and cry
I want to hold you till the fear in me subsides

No comments: