Thursday, February 19, 2009

Changes in Life

In life, we see changes every min and we need to learn to adapt and be flexible with anything that comes along. You dont exactly get a choice.

When i was happily enjoying my teaching @ contract school,i have never look forward to NIE, no matter how encouraging my colleagues were. I didnt want a break in my momentum.

I kept on grumbling non stop abt the amount of workload we are going through, rambling about the packed time tables and horrendous mornings. Thinking that those people who said NIE will be fun, must be nuts.

However come to think about it, i really like the short stay at NIE. When i am so happy with everything in NIE, tomorrow is my last day there. Cant help it, but i feel that i'll start to miss everything that is there. My friends, the ed psy 1 ladies, ed psy 2 gifted people, my tutors, YES GESL YES and late nights. I'm glad that i'm surrounded with the nicest people. Really thank them for being in my life.

--> I'll remember my "ai mei" Kathy, who acted as an autism kid, who never fail to share half of her grapefruit with me, who "danced" jay's jie ke shu shu that made me addicted to that song , who was such a good presenter, who sits behind me during math tutorial.

--> I'll remember that "zen me ban, zen me ban" Huiling, who is always nervous over presentations, who cannot do work w/o seeing any flow, who is full of "weird" expression and is someone who is good in her studies.

--> I'll never forget the other ms Luo, who will keep me awake in MK's class by poking or pinching me, who always tease me for signing on her name, who will help me keep notes when i'm absent, who sits beside me during eng and math tutorials.

--> I'll remember Denise, the night owl kaki, who will always accompany me thru the long nights, chatting over facebook, who will bring snacks to keep us awake in class, who can multitask during MK class, who sits beside me during eng tutorials.

--> I'll remember the other "ai mei" Huizhen, who always plays along with me no matter how nonsensical i am. The one who is EXTREMELY good in her presentation.

--> I'll remember dear amita, who can spin a top well and her sudden jokes. Simply love the way she talks abt MK. Someone whom i've worked many projs with, someone who is very on task.

--> I'll remember my 505 ladies, Mary, Sylvia and Lina. I enjoy the chatters over lunch and the small chats in our discussion.

--> I'll remember my math partner, boon, whom i spent the most time @ KG with. The endless treats of good food and the accompany in doing work.

--> I'll remember michelle, the da jie da, whom i can clique well in GESL team.

--> I'll remember Ger and Karin for our nonsenses while doing GESL.

--> Well, i guess i'll remember everyone and all the good things and fun times i've had. Those 苦中作乐 days.

Of course, i love ALL my tutors ! They're GREAT ! Esp my Core mod tutors. MK, Dr Koay and Ms Chee, not forgetting Dr Kho and MAX(Dr ananti)!

Its time again for me to move on, to yet another new environment. I'm kinda worried. I wonder if its another blessing in disguise to me again ?


My goodness. I'm getting rather emotional after writing this chunk.
UGH. I will miss NIE !
Tomorrow is my last day. Sobs.

No comments: