Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MC

I think i am someone whom anyone can easily comprehend.
Oh well, maybe for those who knew me well enough.

Close friends are people who are able to detect the slightest difference in you isnt it? And they'll lend a helping hand at appropriate timing. Wonderful.

I was on MC yesterday, partly cos i'm stressed up with the insane amount of workload to be completed in 2 weeks time. I am someone who can do things at the very last minute, yes. BUT, i'm not someone who can handle alot of work at one go. Plus the 4 hrs to and fro NIE, adds on to the already bad feeling.

Therefore, i missed sch yesterday.

Thanks for friends who "suspected" that something is wrong with me.
Thanks for the sms-es and calls at the right timing.

At least, i'm a little happier today and has completed a small little segment of my work.

Its easy to see who are really close to you, isnt it ?



... At least they're concerned with your everyday...

No comments: