At different points in life, we tend to question ourselves our purpose in life. What lies in the future and we are perpetually searching for our direction. When this thought is harping on every now and then, it is just telling us that we are not exactly satisfied with our life at that point of time. Hence it implies that it can be a turning point whereby you decided to move on to a greener pasture, if possible. Often, we move on with anxiety, waiting for better future to unfold itself. Sometimes i wonder if its time to really reconsider my next 5-year route because lately there is a strong push factor that is lingering in my mind that i should leave my current job. If thats the case i need to have a pitstop to think through what possibly went wrong.
I am a simple person. My objective has always been clear, I am all passionate about teaching and learning. However there are people who like to ride on this passion into other channels. These channels are not necessary chances or opportunities, they just simply wants to ride on your drive. It is always easier to get a moving car to continue moving rather than to force start a stationary car. In the midst of these impurities, my heart and mind gets polluted. I began to start losing our focus. What I really want at the start, why am I even there at the first place. Very soon, I will start losing myself if I follow everything blindfolded.
Now i can understand why there is this saying that usually those who are passionate, die off first. I think i might be walking towards that option, if not for that 2 years paper that is binding me down.
I do grumble but i seldom feel so disgusted. When it comes to work, i'm usually postive but i think everything is wearing me out way too fast.
There are alot of things i simply do not understand and i need to sort out my mind.
I think i need the sky, the sea and the stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment