I still receive "love-letters" today although my birthday was last week. My kiddos happen to know when my birthday falls on and some of them have already made me cards before school holidays. I didnt expect to still receive more today. Small acts are heart-warming. To them, putting the effort in drawing,colouring, adding words of encouragement, takes a whole load of time. I understand because i used to customise hand made presents for my friends. The one and only in the world. However, how many actually appreciate the efforts and treasure it? When one gets older, these are no longer precious. When was the last time you spend so much time on, making a card for someone? Frankly, for me, besides those small cards of encouragement for my pupils, i no longer have the energy,time and honestly, the sincerity to do any nice hand-made cards for any of my friends. Therefore i really appreciate what they have done. Specially dedicate a space for me to clip all my love letters. Shall upload a picture of it soon.
Hugs my kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment