Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Focus.

Although this is already week 3, my focus is not back with me and this is scary.
I've been rather half-hearted in doing assignments, including my favourite math.
I wonder why.

Although this is already the last week before CNY, my mood is not there and this is abnormal.
I've been rather lazy with all the preparations, including the thinking of new menu.
I wonder why.

Although this is not the 1st time , my mind just couldnt concentrate now and this is getting worse
I've been neglecting everything in my life, including socialising.
I wonder why.

What's wrong with me?
Work... nah, not there.
Study... nah, not there either.
CNY... nah, definitely not there.
People...nah, i'm not found there.

SO... Where am I ?
maybe i'm lost in my holidays.
Remind me of one of the photos taken in 2007.

Bring me back to reality, please.
I cant afford to be stuck in my own world forever.

No comments: