
Good concerts are worth watching.
And therefore, I didnt regret purchasing the 2nd cate. I was just so near to the stage.
Initially I thought the stage looked pretty simple... but it had proven me wrong! The stage arrangements were fantastic and i was impressed by the crew. Everything was perfect.
However, i was a little disappointed in the guest performer(s). Not that they're not good, its just so "OFF" from the concert. Kind of a mis-match.
Other than that, everything was good.
Yanzi has a very strong stage presence.
Nice.
Now i know why she is Singapore's treasure.
Good concerts are worth watching.
I wonder when's the next?
I wonder when's the next?
And when will my queen be back here to perform ?
-----------------------------------------
But after the concert, my kor said i revert back to the Jingru mode automatically...
Fdreamers, JR still my one and number one. (*Kris no need to kill me le right?)
Fdreamers, JR still my one and number one. (*Kris no need to kill me le right?)
No comments:
Post a Comment