Tuesday, July 7, 2009

爱太痛

Those who knew what i've been doing lately, will know why i had this title.

My kor has been pestering me to watch 败犬女王 because he said that my character is very similar to the female lead. (*ahems, minus the part whereby the woman is caring and cute, he said) He even made the initiative to get ready ep1 to watch it together with me. Erms, but nope. He did not succeed in making me watch...

...until when there was this once, i caught the ep8 on scv and i got hooked up totally. I started from there,ep8 and now i'm already at ep18. All those i've watched, i can say that this show is extremely touching. I can really feel the emotions rather strongly....Sometimes i feel that just by watching the show, made my heart squeezed a little.

Of course, the great use of songs at the appropriate time, really perfect that show.
Go watch it.

I think the next time i sing the song Qing Ge, I will have more feelings to it.

No comments: