Normally i dont classify my friends. I've long grown out of the childish era. I treassure all my friends who were and still are, in my life. There is no hierachy to begin with.
So what's up with "important friend"?
Recently i've been mentioning this important friend of mine. People do hear me saying that i had an appt with an important friend. Just a moment ago, someone asked my who this important friend is. To clear all doubts, by saying "important friend" means that nothing can disrupt me from meeting this friend. Thats all. I only have 1 such important friend that i reserve all my time to. In case important friend is reading this entry :" See? I told you , you're important!"
So what's up with another "special friend"?
Lately i've titled a special friend - the one who always sleep till noon. Perhaps this special friend term will appear in my blog more often from now. In case you are confused, well, this special friend of mine is just someone whom i had a special friendship with. As simple as that.
No comments:
Post a Comment