
By "rank", this little chap here is my grandson. I am surely "old".
The difference between Singapore and China is that, they get married early and reproduce early. Their generation is already at 圣... Our side is only at 长 , thats like 2 generations away.
My brother says he'll post up the new 家谱 soon. Till then , i'll just kop from him. If you're waiting for my china photos, hmmmmm it will not be up soon. If i do manage to post, its really v. short. I took 1000 over photos. How to process those to put on blog? Not easy. BUT! I've had all the photos developed in "hard copies". 465 photos in photo. Come my house and see faster =D
The difference between Singapore and China is that, they get married early and reproduce early. Their generation is already at 圣... Our side is only at 长 , thats like 2 generations away.
My brother says he'll post up the new 家谱 soon. Till then , i'll just kop from him. If you're waiting for my china photos, hmmmmm it will not be up soon. If i do manage to post, its really v. short. I took 1000 over photos. How to process those to put on blog? Not easy. BUT! I've had all the photos developed in "hard copies". 465 photos in photo. Come my house and see faster =D
No comments:
Post a Comment